Thursday, April 19, 2012

Summer Camp in May

Its been awhile since my last update. I've been very busy traveling and working. Last week was  Songkran's day or Thai New Year . Just in case you haven't heard of Songkran festival, it starts from 13 April to16 April. During Songkran festival Thai people usually visit their family and relatives. Young people pay respect to elders by pouring scented water on the hands of elders, while elders blessing younger people. Besides, Thai people often celebrate this festival by throwing water since April is the hottest month of the year. However, I personally don't really go out  throwing water. A long holiday like this is the best time for me to travel the world!! So, this Songkran me and my sisters went to Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) and Singapore. We had a great time there!! I promise to upload pictures of my outfits during  the trip within this Sunday :)

Anyway, you know how much I love going to gigs. Since I came back from UK I went to several gigs already. Incubus in January, L'arc-en-ciel in March, and the most recent one Earth, Wind, and Fire. I has recently found t that the band I like is coming to Bangkok next month!! This means I will be going to the gig again soon ;P  Hoorayyyyy!!! Here's some information of  'Supersweet Live! Present Summer Camp by Sretsis' Summer Camp is the headliners. Other artists also include  Wisut Ponnimit x Ikuko Harada ( Clammbon), and (Chladni Chandi).

บีไม่ได้อัพเดตมาซักพักแล้วเนอะ เพราะว่าบีทั้งยุ่งเรื่องงานทั้งเรื่องไปเที่ยว อาทิตย์ที่แล้วก็หยุดสงกรานต์ บีไม่ค่อยได้เล่นน้ำค่ะ บีเอาช่วงนี้เป็นช่วงไปเที่ยวซะมากกว่า :P บีกับพี่ๆไปเที่ยวมาเลเซียกับสิงคโปร์มาค่ะ สนุกมากๆ เดี๋ยวโพสท์หน้าจะมาลงให้ดู :)
ตั้งแต่กลับมาจากอังกฤษบีไปคอนเสิร์ตมาหลายงานมาก ทั้ง Incubus, L'arc-en-ciel แล้วก็ล่าสุดคือ Earth, Wind and Fire แล้วเดือนหน้าวง Summer Camp จะมาจัดคอนเสิร์ทที่กรุงเทพค่ะ เป็นอีกหนึ่งวงอินดี้จากเกาะที่บีชอบมากๆ เลยแล้วก็ดีใจมากๆ ที่จะได้ไปดู :D อันนี้คงต้องขอบคุณทางแบรนด์ดีไซน์เนอร์ไทยแนวหน้านั้นก็คือ Sretsis ที่เป็นคนติต่อ Summer Camp ซึ่งเป็นวงโปรดของทางดีไซน์เนอร์ทั้งสามคน ให้มีโอกาสมาเปิดคอนเสิร์ตให้แฟนๆชาวไทยได้ชมกัน บีชอบSummer Camp เพราะว่าเพลงของวงนี้เป็นแนววินเทจ พอดีบีเป็นคนชอบอะไรที่ดูเก่าๆ ย้อนยุคๆ ฟังแล้วรู้สึกได้กลิ่นอสมัยก่อน มิวสิควิดีโอที่เค้าทำออกมาแต่ละตัวนั้นผสมผสานความVintageได้เท่ห์สุดๆ บีโพสท์ลิ้งไว้ข้างล่าง อยากให้เพื่อนๆลองฟังกันดูนะคะ


Source: Thaiticketmajor.com







I love Summer Camp and how their songs have a vintage sound which give you particular nostalgic feelings that you wish you don't have to let go. Just listen to their song and you'll surely understand what I mean ;) The song below called 'Down' by Summer Camp.



 xx
B' Style Voyage

1 comment: